08 Oct Key Benefits For Hiring A Licensed Mold Remediation Expert
Hiring a mold remediation specialist is critical to returning your home into a safe environment why the security of a certified contractor is in your families best interest.
- A Mold Remediation Contractor has certifications from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, which set the industry guidelines, and are earned through vigorous testing and on the job training
- Mold Remediation Contractors are required by the State of California to carry Adequate Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance
- Mold Remediation Contractors carry Pollution Liability Insurance, which covers the actual technician if he/she becomes injured during mold remediation work, which normal workers compensation does not cover
- Licensed mold remediation company is able to obtain a Bond for a job
- A Mold Remediation Contractor always uses the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- A Mold Remediation Contractor always hires an Independent Industrial Hygienist, getting rid of any conflict of interest
- Proper Containment, with out it property owners run the risk of other areas of the home becoming contaminated with damaging mold growth
- Mold Remediation Contractors use approved EPA Mold Removal & Disposal Guidelines
- A qualified Mold Remediation ContractorMember of the Better Business Bureau
- Customer Testimonials, a homeowner can request or research reviews on sites such as Angies List, Thumbtack, Yelp, Google and Facebook.